Life in Possum Holler

Saline County, Arkansas, United States
See my website at www.cebillingsley.net

05 September 2005

Reason Gone Mad

Read Bill Shein's blog for some pertinent comments about the Bush Administration and their handling of Katrina. In Shein's email notice, he writes:

"It's been a tough week, and there's not much I can say about the unfolding tragedy that hasn't already been said -- and felt.

"My column from yesterday's paper is now on the Reason Gone Mad site, and it's a non-comedic take on why I believe we need leaders who are not anti-government, particularly at times when effective administration of
the tools of government could save thousands of lives.

"I also tried to funnel some of my anger and frustration into a humor piece, "White House is Declared a Federal Disaster Area," which I posted in the blog at http://www.reasongonemad.com/blog"

No comments: